Monday, 27 August 2012

27 August 2012

Well have I got news for you!  The bint ABANDONED me!  She was going to Edinburgh on Friday, so I was ABANDONED, yes I can't stress this too highly, ABANDONED at some dog kennel.  Well, I didn't know it was only going to be overnight did I, and actually I had quite a good time while I was there (but I wasn't going to admit this to the bint).  

I was picked up on Saturday morning, and I must say it's not the best I've seen the bint!  She took me to some car park, under a bridge,  you should have seen the size of the river that ran under the bridge!  No way I was going anywhere near that amount of water, the pond in the garden at home I can cope with.  Anyways I had a little run round, off the lead, dontcha know!  She thought I was going pick the bloody ball up and take it back to her, sheesh, she really does expect an awful lot of me, I picked the damned thing up but if she thought I was going to walk back to her and drop it at her feet, she can bloody think again, these legs are only little ya know, I don't intend wearing them out yet!

I went round to a friend of the bints, the one with the nice boobies, I didn't realise she had a dog too, a lovely cocker spaniel, she was getting on a bit (the cocker, not the friend!), bless her but she put up with all sorts from me, I was jumping all over her and she just never made a fuss although she did look a bit disgruntled when I got carried away, well I'm young, I got urges if ya know what I mean!  

Then I had to go to Pets at Home, I was whisked off by Becky and one of her workmates, she had this gun thingy, kerpow!, they got me right in between my shoulder blades, apparently I am now "chipped" but I didn't mind too much, Becky fed me loads of treats 'cos I was a good boy! (Shit my halo is bound to slip soon!).  The bint bought me "stuff", I got a squeaky ball - man, she hates it, especially first thing in the morning.  

It was the Tesco run after that, I have to STAY INSIDE my carriage when she stocks up on my puppy food, I'm guessing she bought other stuff, food for the furry things too I suppose.  The furry things and I seem to be getting on a bit better although it's a bit of a scramble in the mornings, when she's filling food bowls, she keeps shouting at me "B.B.'s bowl" and pointing to this green plastic bowl yet the bloody furry things get CHINA bowls - hurrumph!

Yesterday was Sunday, I went to the car park next to the river again and I met two collies, it was brilliant fun, running between their legs and grabbing their tails.  We had about an hour down there and I was completely exhausted when we got home, I dragged my arse into my bed and just collapsed for at least an hour - then it was off down the garden, inspect the pond, eat a few raspberries - I think the bint must grow them just for me, well they're just the right height!  I have discovered the hole in the fence, but I don't venture too far when I escape - YET!

Off to the vets tomorrow, second injection, chrissakes I really hope we don't have a repeat performance of the chaos that ensued when I had my first jag!  It took the bint ages to clean the kitchen floor!

Laters!

BB




No comments:

Post a Comment