11 August 2012 - Ma and I were with J & L, the people who had the farm in Dumfries & Galloway, they had taken us to Peebles Show. Anyhow, to cut a long story short, whilst we were walking round the show, I had a collar on for the first time which I did not like at all, however, as it had a matching lead in a nice blue tartan pattern I must admit to thinking that I must have looked the bee's knees, this blonde bint came up to J & L to ask if she could have a cuddle - sheesh, did she think I was a teddy bear or what! In the end it got round to money, she wanted to buy me!!! Hell I'd never left Ma's side before now and this bint (she will forever be "bint" in my eyes) wanted to take me away.
The bint was talking to J & L about my name, I was to be called Basher, after one of the bint's deceased spaniels, then she added BABY!!! So I am saddled with the moniker of Basher Baby, at least she had the grace to shorten it to BB. I was thinking that I'd be a Tyson or Scarface maybe, you know, something with a bit of ATTITUDE. I spent the afternoon in a marketing trailer being "ooed and aahed" at - I KNOW I'm cute for chrissakes! The kids especially loved me, one family of kids had a lady Jack Russell at home and wanted to know if I was going to be at the show next year, I think they may have certain "designs" on my body and I might just "cosy up" to their bitch!
We left the show, have to admit the bint had quite a nice 4x4, plenty of room for me in the back don't ya know. I hardly had time to inspect the new abode before I was whisked away to some bbq over the other side of town. Once again, I was fussed and petted, hell what's a guy supposed to do. I tasted the bbq chicken which was very nice, the bint expects me to eat this dry stuff - crap!
A bit later on we went inside, I was sat on this very nice lady's lap when I decided to go for a little explore, I was sniffing round the coffee table, I couldn't help myself but I, I DISGRACED myself - the nice lady that owned the place was very gracious but REALLY I could have died of embarrassment! The bint and I decided that an exit was required so I had a bit of time exploring the decking in my new garden, then I was put into the kitchen ON MY OWN and expected to sleep! I whimpered for a while so the bint would feel guilty then I just hunkered down until morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment