Anyways she took me straight outside expecting me to have a pee, didn't she think I'd done enough overnight? Now this toilet training malarkey just ain't going to work - my name is BB and the bint is taking me outside and saying "pee-pee" - chrissakes, is she trying to confuse me or what!
We went off to work, well she works and I just laze around a lot, it's brill where she works, there's loads of twigs lying around so I just pick them up, take them through to my bed and make a hell of a mess!
We had a little trip out today, the bint had banking to do or something, after my experience on Monday of being left in the back of my carriage when traffic was hurtling by, she obviously thought better of leaving me so she took me into the bank, well, of course, my natural charm just got them round my little paw and I wasn't thrown out. We got back to the office and I popped over to the boss' house with the bint, had a cuddle off the kids then it was time for a wee nap.
We got home, S and G were out on the decking, I think we might get on (eventually), I was all for biting the back of G's legs but the bint stopped me. We stayed outside for a while but then it started raining - A LOT!
All evening the bint has been trying to get me outside, if she thinks I am going ANYWHERE when it's raining WITHOUT a Barbour, she can bloody well think again.
Well, that's me exhausted again.
See ya
BB
No comments:
Post a Comment