Wednesday, 22 August 2012

22 August 2012

Helloooooooooo!!!  I tried to get the bint to update this yesterday after we got back from our walk but she was too exhausted!  Hell, she best take up jogging or something if she's going to keep up with me!

So, what can I tell you about my walk, the bint took me down the black path, back of B&Q, we didn't go too far on account of my little legs!  I met a bloody MONSTER!! Man, he was 50 times the size of me, the bint explained he was a Newfoundland and I have to admit he was very gentle, even when I decided to hang off his ears but chrissakes if he'd shaken his head with me attached I would have been a goner!  I then met a pug who was quite nice, just snuffled round me a lot.  

By this time the bint was thirsty, she took me into the Ladhope, she told the guys that she thought it was a good place to get me socialised, socialised my arse, did she think I couldn't see that bloody pint glass in front of her.  Someone was throwing crisps for this bitch, she was white and had curly hair, quite cute really - obviously I'm going to have an eye for the older ladies, the bint should have called me Rooney!  She was a bit slow though, I kept getting the crisps first!  I think I pissed her off in the end, she turned her back on me.  I just crashed when I got home, it had been a lot to take in in one evening.

Went to the office as normal today, some rep called in, she was all over me like a rash!  I ventured a little bit further from the office, well I didn't want to sound like a wimp so I kept my mouth shut but I was a little lost!  As it turns out I was only at the back of the office and as soon as I heard the bint call me I knew where to go - phew!

We got home from the office, I tried to snuggle up to G, the furry thing, but he was having none of it, well when I say snuggle, that's not STRICTLY true, I was lying in my bed on the decking, G was lying on the concrete which is a few inches below the decking, I decided that my two front legs would rest quite comfortably on top of him, he didn't think so!

When we went for a walk tonight, I'd only gone 200 yards and man I just HAD to go, the bint (who is blonde remember!) had forgotten the bloody poo bags!  I was scooped up, carried all the way home whilst she got poo bags then we had to start again!  She seemed quite relieved that the poo was still there, where the hell did she think it was going!  We went a different route tonight, I never met any four legged friends at all, but I did meet this family, I had to sit whilst they took my photo, I suppose I am going to have to get used to it!

I'm sprawled across the sofa at the mo, in the bint's space of course!

Signing off for now.

Laters

BB


No comments:

Post a Comment