The bint let me out of my "prison" about 8am, man I was busting for a pee!
The bint and I sat on the decking, she was drinking coffee and hammering nails into her coffin lid, does she not realise how bad smoking is for her, I plan to be around for quite a few years and a dead bint is no good to me!
This was when I met the furry things properly for the first time, the bigger of the two, who I will just call S as I think he might be quite a smart cookie who might just read what my intentions towards him are, how dare he lash out at me, he caught me a bloody good one right across my nose! The other one, whom I shall call G, well, I think he has got me sussed, I am scared shitless of him! (However, I have some growing to do and he has not!)
Eventually the bint took me to Pets at Home to buy a CUDDLY toy, sheesh, she really is blonde, did she think I couldn't see those rabbits and guinea pigs running round - I could have had so much more fun!
We got back home, I'd been very good but I am only little and consequently have a very little bladder which needs emptying regularly, the bint has a cream rug!!! I bet that'll go shortly!
We spent the afternoon outside, I threw the CUDDLY toy out of my bed every so often so the bint thought I had a modicum of interest in it!
All in all been an exhausting day, I don't know what the plans are for tomorrow!!!
See ya
BB
No comments:
Post a Comment