Monday, 13 August 2012

13 August 2012

Did I have a rude awakening or what!  Chrissakes!!,  it was hardly light and the bint barged into the kitchen closely followed by the big furry thing, yes I do know he's a cat, I just prefer "thing".  Man, he's four times the size of me!   Anyways I upset S, he may be bigger but I am quicker and got to the cat bowls first!

The bint was quite proud of me though, I had peed on the newspaper during the night and when we went outside I did a No. 2.  However. being in the good books wasn't to last, I blame the bint myself (of course!), she put me in my carriage (Honda 4x4 to anyone else but I kinda claimed the back end) and LEFT ME!!!!!!!!!  She came up a few minutes later carrying bags, beds and toys but the damage had been done, well, I just ain't used to traffic flying by, I had peed on my posh bed (as opposed to my everyday bed - I'm wrapping the bint round my little paw!) and well, no other word for it  really, crapped myself!

We went for a drive half way round Selkirkshire, she picked her pal up to take her to work and by the time she had driven through Earlston and Lauder she was a tad late.  The laminate flooring on the office floor will take some getting used to, bit slippery don't ya know.  

I'm under the impression that we have a vet's appointment tomorrow, I heard her yakking about jags and micro-chips (unless she meant the eating kind - hmm!) - talking of which she's still giving me that dried crap, I eat a bit now and again but I really, really like the Iams S and G get AND it means I'll never get hairballs!   I've seen G sneak a few mouthfuls of my crap so fair's fair!

Anyway it must be lunchtime, time for a snooze.

Catch you all later.

BB

No comments:

Post a Comment