Well, I have been busy - as ever - went to Pets at Home on Friday, I got a harness now, the collar has gone to a good home, although what her friends' cat will think when he discovers the label "Good Puppy" on it, well I think he might develop a chip on the shoulder, I met him once or twice when I went to the bbq - he was sooooo much bigger than me, but he got my measure and backed off!
The bint took me to Pets at Home AGAIN on Saturday, she'd discovered fleas! I'm sorted now, I have also got a "Pee Post", this is SUPPOSED to attract me so I only pee in the one place, well, the blonde side of her has surfaced again, if she thinks I ain't going to mark every inch of that garden, well she's got another think coming!
We had a brill weekend all in all, although when it rained Sunday evening I was NOT best pleased to be dragged down the garden and listen to the bint droning on "Go pee BB, go pee" - I'll pee when I'm bloody good and ready woman!
It was back to the office yesterday - I've discovered an enormous field at the back, I've not ventured through the fence yet, there's great big woolly things in there, the bint tells me they're sheep, she's going to ask the farmer if she can introduce me to them when I'm bigger.
Last night she had friends round, well I was fussed and cuddled for ages, I tried biting her friends' arse through the slats on the bench but the slats were just too close together, so I got her boobies instead! Her other friend had nice boobies too - well what's a guy to do, they just seem to be puppy magnets!
The postman turned up at the office at lunchtime, he's a nice guy, always gives me a fuss, then we had a delivery driver arrive, man, he was fun - he'd got shorts on, they just reached below his knees, handy for me - I wasn't really trying to drag them off, they were just handy that's all!
This evening, apparently, I am allowed out on my first proper walk, I'll lull her into a false sense of security of course, I'll behave myself, shit, she has no idea of what trouble I'm storing up for her! (By the way, the bint has had a word with me about my language but sometimes there's only one way of expressing oneself - you'll note that I was polite when I said boobies and not tits!)
Will let ya know how the walk was and who I met.
Laters!!
BB
No comments:
Post a Comment