Wednesday, 17 October 2012

17 October 2012

Hiya!

Well don't ask me what the bint has been doing with her time but it's shabby of her not to let you all know what we've been up to!

We've been to the seaside no end of times now, mostly Eyemouth but one weekend we went to Seahouses, I got ice cream there - we were sitting outside the chippie, I was sharing a haddock supper with the bint (not once has that bint given me a bit of batter or a chip - does she think I'm blind, I can see there's other interesting things in that cardboard carton apart from just plain old white fish!)  Anyways, back to the ice cream, this chap came and sat down with us, he'd got a Border terrier with him, he also had two ice creams in his hands and asked the bint if I'd like to share one with his dog - would I, of course I bloody would!!  We polished off the ice cream and the nice man was sitting there with the empty cornet in his hand - well it was just too much of a temptation, I just had to have it!  I must remember to be asked next time!

When the bint is working I sometimes go down to the stables with Buddy (he's a golden cocker) and his owner, first time I saw the horses I wasn't too sure but now I'm quite used to them, and I THINK they are getting used to me - trouble is, I'm a lot smaller than them and I'm not always sure where those feet are going to land and they look very hard and very heavy!  There's also collie pups down there, they are a couple of months older than me but it's brill fun!

I am off to Perth this coming weekend, apparently we are going on a protest march, my very first!!  The bint has a bee in her bonnet about wind farms, we were at a couple of exhibitions this week where she was doing an exit poll.  If they keep building these damned windmills there'll be no countryside left for me to run about in!  (These are not necessarily my views you understand - just that the bint keeps banging on about it!)  I'm secretly hoping she'll buy me a neckerchief just so I look just a tad trendy!

Holy moley - I almost forgot!!!  Sunday we were down by the river, the bint was getting her wellies on and this couple pulled up, they gave me a cuddle and had a chat and WALKED OFF - well excuse me - did I say I'd had enough cuddles!  I chased after them and leapt up behind her - it was only a wee nip I gave her arse, the bint was mortified (well she appeared to be in front of the couple whilst she was apologising!), the nice lady was very understanding and said "Aw he's only young" - I wonder how old I have to be before I can stop using that one as an excuse!

End of the month the bint is taking me for puppy training, I'm not sure what's what but I'll be sure to let you all know how the bint came out of it at the other end.

Laters all! (I'll try and drum it into the bint not to be so tawdry about updating my blog!)

BB




No comments:

Post a Comment