I NEVER GOT MY NECKERCHIEF!!!!!!!! How is any self respecting Jack Russell supposed to protest without looking just a little bit rakish! We went off to Perth, there were hundreds of people there, they were banging drums, blowing whistles, banging saucepan lids, the noise was incredible but I took it like a man (well like an almost grown up Jack Russell!). There was a wee faux pas as we were setting off, we were being escorted to the Concert Hall by the police, we got to the first junction and I was just bursting - I just had to have a No. 2 and in front of all those people - still better out than in as they say!
The bint took me for a walk around Perth, there was a lovely park right next to the river and all in all I had a great day.
The picture below is me at Eyemouth on the Sunday - I do love that beach!
We never made dog training, it was cancelled as it was going to be outdoors, the lady that was doing the dog training thought it might be too cold as we'd had a scattering of snow and it was a bit chilly - sheesh, I'm wondering what these other pups are going to be like - bloody wimps by the sound of it! Hopefully I will make it on this coming Saturday.
I may as well come clean now, although IT IS NOT MY FAULT - the bint has bought me a Barbour jacket!!! It was delivered today and when the boss' wife and Buddy came into the office I had to put it on. The look said it all - "You've made me look a right twat" look, well I mean. I felt so embarrassed in front of Buddy - he's my hero for chrissakes and the bint made me wear a dog coat! (Although I did think the wee corduroy collar rather suited me!).
I really don't like these dark nights, it's all a bit of rush to get out for my tea-time walk before it gets too dark but the bint tells me the clocks change again in 27 weeks!
Anyways, the bint is looking longingly at a bottle of wine!
Laters all!
BB

No comments:
Post a Comment